I read a lot stuff on the Web. A lot of what i read is just people rehashing other people’s ideas and calling it there own. But… every once and a while, you come across something and you’re like DANG that’s brilliant.
I’ve been really enjoying Jyri Engeström‘s stuff on object-centered sociality and social objects. Go read, watch, and inhale this stuff right now…
- zengestrom.com: Why some social network services work and others don’t Or: the case for object-centered sociality
- zengestrom.com: What makes a good social object
- Jyri Engeström @ Geek Dinner London
This is what others have had to say about Jyri’s ideas…
- The Social Graph and Objects of Sociality – Bokardo
- RussellBeattie.com – The Object-Centered Sociality
- hugh macleod – more thoughts on social objects
I wanna add my 2 cents in about this stuff but i’d be curious to hear everyone else’s thoughts. Does this stuff make sense to anyone else???