Here are some updates since my last post.
- We’re up to 16 sponsors. Organizations like Microsoft, the AOL Developers Network, Digital Phenom, Casey Software, and the Sunlight Foundation have recently joined on.
- While it’s too late to get on the commemorative BarCamp DC t-shirt, it is not too late to be a sponsor. If you’re interested, drop me a line immediately.
- That’s right the t-shirts have been ordered. They’re going to look great!
- We’ve reach our capacity with attendance with 110 people. We’re wittiling down the list to make sure that everyone who is signed up is actually coming. We want to squeeze in as many people as possible. In the mean time, there is a growing waiting list to get into the event.
- We’re currently in the process of arranging breakfast and snacks. Lunch is going to be provided by the AOL Developer’s Network.
- We’re trying to work out taping many if not all of the sessions and then podcasting them later. If you ‘re interested in helping with this, either by doing the taping or donating equipment, please email me immediately.
- Also…we’re working on a surprise or two. *evil grin* :-p
I look forward to meeting each and every one of you there! See you in 10 days.